Friendly, Expert Dental Implant and Gum Treatment in Jacksonville
Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
- We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room. That is for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
- Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
- We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room. That is done under 2.5X magnification.
- We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day. Cleaning is done with virucidal and bactericidal surface cleansers.
- We use new masks and gloves for every patient, and our clinical personnel are fully gowned from head to toe.
- We have clear acrylic barriers between office personnel and reception/check out. We also have a no-touch check-in and check-out procedure.
- We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
- Total Clean air purification with UV-C light to kill 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses.
- We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching your faces.
- We use no-touch infrared thermometers to check for any signs of fever.
- If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
- Antibody testing is also available.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
We have been providing the Jacksonville community with friendly and effective periodontal care since 1989.
Our doctors are highly skilled and experienced periodontists (experts in gum treatment and dental implants) who use both non-surgical and surgical procedures to treat your gums. For patients who are missing teeth, our doctors provide full dental implant services to restore function to their teeth and beauty to their smile.
Dr. Perlman and Dr. Molina always take the time to listen to their patients’ concerns, thoroughly explain treatment options and procedures, and answer all questions in an easy to understand fashion.
State-of-the-Art, Comfortable Treatment
Our staff of highly trained and experience professionals is committed to providing you with the personal care and attention needed to ensure your treatment is comfortable and stress-free. We incorporate the latest technological advances in periodontics to prevent, diagnose and treat gum disease, place dental implants and perform bone and soft tissue grafting procedures.
Our doctors use a highly advanced laser system to treat gum disease, and our hygienists employ ultrasonic scalers and prophy jets for thorough yet gentle cleanings. A state-of-the-art imaging system provides Dr. Perlman and Dr. Molina with 3D images of your entire jaw bone to precisely plan your dental implant or bone graft procedures.
Learn more about our State-of-the-art Technology here.
Minimally Invasive Dental Implant Placement
Dental implants are the modern gold standard for tooth replacement. Dr. Perlman and Dr. Molina are highly skilled and experienced specialists in the placement of dental implants.
The doctors plan for the placement of your dental implants using our CT scanner that takes detailed 3D images of your teeth, gums and jawbone. These images allows Dr. Perlman and Dr. Molina to create surgical guides that help them place your implants quickly and with no or minimal incisions.
Learn more about Dental Implant Treatment here.
Cutting-Edge Gum Recession and Gum Disease Treatment
Drs. Perlman and Molina use minimally invasive procedures to treat gum disease and receding gums without the need for cutting or sutures. These revolutionary procedures help to strengthen gum tissue, protect bone structure and save teeth.
They use the LANAP® dental laser to treat gum disease by targeting bacteria and diseased tissue without harming surrounding healthy tissue. The use of the laser in treating gum disease is more efficient and more comfortable, with less post-treatment discomfort and fast recovery.
Learn more about LANAP Laser Gum Disease Treatment here.
Dr. Perlman is one of the pioneering practitioners in the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique for the treatment of receding gums. Using specialized tools, he is able to repair the recession without cutting the gum or performing gum grafts. The entire mouth can be treated in just one visit.
Learn more about Pinhole Surgical Technique here.
To make an appointment, call 904-900-2552 or click here to request an appointment online.